[gui-talk] Need URLs for LS&S and Maxi-Aids

Cindy Handel cindy425 at verizon.net
Thu Nov 6 04:20:55 UTC 2008

Hi,

Here they are:

Maxi Aids
www.maxiaids.com

LS&S Group
www.lssgroup.com

----- Original Message -----
From: "Joel Deutsch" <jdeutsch at dslextreme.com>
To: "GUI-Talk" <gui-talk at nfbnet.org>
Sent: Wednesday, November 05, 2008 10:28 PM
Subject: [gui-talk] Need URLs for LS&S and Maxi-Aids

Can anyone provide me with the proper Web addresses of these two companies
and their catalogues? Yes, I'm aware that Maxi-Aids is held in low regard by
some people because of some alleged unethical behavior of theirs over the
years, but I'm just asking for the URL and don't wish to get into a
principled discussion. Thanks very much.