[gui-talk] spybot

tribble lauraeaves at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 7 19:50:22 UTC 2008

If you want to reinstall it, just go to add/remove programs on the control
panel and remove it, then reinstall the newer version.
Anti-malware programs may not be in a standard directory where it is
vulnerable to attack.
Who makes spybot anyway? Maybe you could look for the company name.
Good luck.
--le