[gui-talk] unexplained error

Kenlawrence124 at aol.com Kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Fri Nov 14 00:53:40 UTC 2008

Hi list members.  Perhaps you can tell me what's happening.  I've  been
trying to listen to the online signal of our classic rock station's HD  secondary
channel and when the player is clicked i get a message that Internet  explorer
cannot display the webpage.  since it's not the wrong address what  else could
be happening?  the thing also seems to think I'm not connected  to the
Internet.  so the other option is the site is down the HD player is  down.  if that
isn't the case why might it not work?  Ken.

I pledge to  participate actively in the efforts of the national federation
of the blind to  achieve equality, opportunity, and security for the blind; to
support the  policies and programs of the federation; and abide by its
constitution.