[gui-talk] Stream Companion Problem

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Mon Nov 17 04:51:05 UTC 2008

Mike,

I can find the book as expected.  We can select it for transfer.  We can push the transfer button and it finishes very
quickly, too quickly in my opinion, but it says 100% and the transfer is successful.  However, after, it is not on the stream.
It doesn't show up on the stream's list within the companion, nor does it show up if one looks at the card with Windows
Explorer.  However, copying the file works fine.