[gui-talk] Fwd: my first Window-Eyes script: settimer

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Mon Nov 17 09:14:58 UTC 2008

From: matt V
To: gw-scripting at gwmicro.com

I have just added a script to the site, called settimer which I forgot to mention in the script details part, is called with the hotkey "control-windows-slash"
You are presented with a simple dialog that has first a combobox to choose the number of seconds (5 to 60 in increments of 5).  after clicking the start button, the timer part of the script will begin.
I hope this is of some use to someone <smile>

Regards Steve
Email:  srp at internode.on.net
Windows Live Messenger:  internetuser383 at hotmail.com