[gui-talk] Help installing Firefox, please?

Joel Deutsch jdeutsch at dslextreme.com
Fri Nov 21 18:02:19 UTC 2008

Cindy,

No one can be absolutely sure of anything. But I very recently ran my AVG
Free Version 8 scan and it turned up zero viruses threats and zero spyware.
now, that isn't the only precaution I take. I updated my Super Anti Spyware
and ran its scan, a couple of days ago. it turned up a handful of things it
didn't care for and properly neutralized the. I confess I didn't use the
Jaws cursor to read through the itemization of each thing before activating
the button for getting rid of them, but regardless, this browser misbehavior
doesn't seem likely to be from such causes, although that's naturally the
first thing that occurred to me.

Also, I have that Windows Defender stuff running real time in regard to
spyware and never hear anything from it. Plus I update Spyware Blaster when
it offers its lately infrequent updates. So I really don't think this is the
kind of problem I'm experiencing. Thanks for the suggestion.