[gui-talk] BMG music site

albert griffith albertgriffith at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 21 22:06:44 UTC 2008

I download the files from either amazon or E-music and save fifty percent or
more.  Certain files get burned to discs which I pay 25 cents apiece for.
This way my machine doesn't have to become a sound storing device.  While I
like rock I enjoy musicals, big band, symphonic music and various other
genres which all come from the much cheaper on line services.  To each his
own, I say.