[gui-talk] BMG music site

Joel Deutsch jdeutsch at dslextreme.com
Sat Nov 22 19:39:08 UTC 2008

They weren't usually, Albert. Maybe that happened sometime or other that I
never hapen to have sseen, but over decades of buying and playing LPs, from
the introduction of the LP when it supplanted 78s all the way up through the
mid-80s when I began buying nothing but CDs, and was more or less normally
sighted all the while, I am thinking hard but can't visualize a single
example of notes printed on the sleeve of a record. That's not to say they
never held a design or a few words, but usually they didn't even have that.
They were just plain white wrappers with cutouts in the center so you could
read the label on the middle of the LP within. Honest. Would I lie to you?
:-)
.while----- Original Message -----