[gui-talk] speaking of Dave Andrews and posts (was blank messages from this list)

Joel Deutsch jdeutsch at dslextreme.com
Sun Nov 23 03:30:14 UTC 2008

aha! Dave, it doesn't say that when it appears in my inbox! It says it's
been redirected or something by someone from you as the originator, to
paraphrase what it seems to be saying. It gives that person's name. I can't
remember the phrasing, but it's not what you're describing. Looks a lot more
awkward than that. I'm getting my messages in OE, if that matters.
through