[gui-talk] Fwd: Coming up on Main Menu for the week of 26 Nov

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Sun Nov 23 15:40:48 UTC 2008

From: Naama Erez naama at ACBRadio.org
To: announce ACB Radio announce at acbradio.org

Hello friends,
This week on Main Menu we'll kick off with a review of a USB freeview TV
and
radio receiver done by Chrissie, then we will hear an interview with Jay
Leventhal from Access World Magazine done by Jamie Pauls, and we'll wrap
up
with a review of an accessible mobile phone, perhaps a less expensive
solution than specialized software?
You can find all this out by listening to main menu on ACB Radio
Mainstream
www.acbradio.org/mainstream

The first airing is on Wednesday at 1UTC, that's 8pm US Eastern and 5pm
US
Pacific on Tuesday evening.

Hope you can join us, and don't forget -- ACB Radio Mainstream is now in
broadband!

Also, feel free to join our main menu friends list, just send an e mail
mainmenu-friends-subscribe at acbradio.org
and to check out our wonderful website at
www.acbradio.org/mainmenu

Sincerely,
Naama erez
Executive producer