[gui-talk] Fwd: RefreshSets and BrowseModeStatus scripts for Window-Eyes

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Wed Nov 26 19:45:00 UTC 2008

From: Jeff Weiss
To: gw-info at gwmicro.com

I posted two scripts the other day, and when I created the packages, I did not associate the scripts globally. This has been corrected and a description of each script follows:

RefreshSets (update)

This script will refresh all set files currently in use, redraw the active window, and make sure speech is not suspended. The default hotkey is Control-Alt-Shift-R.  Thanks to Jamal Mazrui for developing the Script Template which has been a great learning tool for me. Thanks also to several members of the Gw-Scripting list for their patience and helpful comments.

BrowseModeStatus (new script)

This global script will speak the status of the browse mode buffer, and if possible, the buffer will be reloaded. In all cases, the active window will be redrawn and the script will ensure that speech is not suspended. The default hotkey is Control-Alt-Shift-A.

Jeff Weiss

Regards Steve
Email:  srp at internode.on.net
Windows Live Messenger:  internetuser383 at hotmail.com