[gui-talk] List of Features in Windows 7

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Fri Nov 28 23:43:19 UTC 2008

Ray:

I can not, of course, speak authoritatively for screen reader
developers, or Microsoft.  However I would remind you that Vista was
accessible within 30 days of release, and Microsoft has put effort
into developing and improving its relationships  and communication
and work with 3rd party AT developers.  So, I am sure they all are
already working on access.

Dave