[gui-talk] Attaching documents

Dave W kosi123 at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 30 05:49:10 UTC 2008

Hi, that is what I don't know how to do.  I have two documents for example:
fifth grade as one document and Six grade as the second document.  I would
like to know how to place the fifth grade document in front or on top of the
sixth grade document.  I will need step by step directions for cutting and
pasting...  I am using Jaws Thanks so much for Your help.  Dave

P.S I created these documents in word 2003