[gui-talk] Fwd: Braille Sense and Voice Sense Public Beta 3 Now Available!

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Sat Oct 25 00:40:07 UTC 2008

Braille Sense and Voice Sense Public Beta 3 Now Available!From: raul at gwmicro.com
To: gw-info at gwmicro.com

Introducing Sense Firmware Public Beta 3

Available for immediate release is a new firmware update to our popular Sense notetakers; Braille Sense Plus, Voice Sense, and Braille Sense (Original). This third public beta release introduces many enhancements, bug fixes, and new features (including support for Audible). In addition, Sense Navigation (our popular GPS package) has many new enhancements; including new sounds, faster route creation, and the ability to turn on or off the voice prompts.

For all the details and download links to this new update, please visit the Sense notetaker public beta page located at http://www.gwmicro.com/sensebeta/public.

The only way to upgrade to this new firmware is by using the offline update. Once we officially release the firmware, both online and offline update methods will be possible.

If you have any questions, please give our technical support department a call at 260-489-3671 or send us E-mail at support at gwmicro.com.