[gui-talk] Fwd: Coming up on Main Menu this week

Doug Lee dgl at dlee.org
Tue Oct 28 08:13:47 UTC 2008

The descriptions of Main Menu plans are usually concise but
descriptive.  This is an unusually vague one I admit, but given the
history of such things, I predict that this only means there is to be
a surprise of some sort.  I don't know any more than you do about
what's being broadcast, so this is a guess.  I'm sure the lack of
detail is not accidental though.  It sounds like a humble announcement
of either a major guest or a guest predicted to become major, if you
ask me.