[gui-talk] recomputer remembering password

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 18:12:04 UTC 2008

I go to an FTP site where I download and send back work. I do medical transcription. I am using I.E. 7 and Jaws 9 with Windows XP Home. I would like to have the option to have Windows remember my password. It asked a couple of times, but I did not check it and now it is not asking any more. I go to this site quite frequently. How can I tell it to remember my password? thanks much for the info.
Sherri

Check out the link and send your cell phones to help the blind