[gui-talk] Fwd: Updated Homer Layout package for Window-Eyes

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Tue Oct 28 23:34:23 UTC 2008

From: Jamal Mazrui empower at smart.net
To: gw-scripting at gwmicro.com

With the increased stability of Window-Eyes 7.01, I have removed calls
the Keyboard.WaitForAllKeysUp method.  This means that you no longer
need
to release the keys of a hotkey combination before pressing another one.
For example, in browse mode, you can hold down the shift key and press B
repeatedly for the previous button.

Let me know if this change has any negative side effects.  Another fix
should make Text2Set be called correctly after you answer Yes to the
prompt about updating keyboard assignments.

I want to fix remaining issues with Homer Layout in order to feel
comfortable about releasing a robust 1.0 version (the current version is
still a public beta).  Please let me know of any issues you encounter,
either on or off list.  If particular features are working notably well
for you, let me know about that, too.

Thanks,
Jamal

Regards Steve