[gui-talk] A WinTrans question

Cindy Handel cindy425 at verizon.net
Sat Aug 1 14:50:49 UTC 2009

This question might be slightly off topic and is definitely one about old
software.

I use WinTrans with my Braille Blazer.  A friend just purchased a Braille
Blazer, and I sent her a copy of WinTrans.  She got it installed on both her
desktop and laptop computers.  But, on each computer, she gets an error,
just showing the input and output paths, and it won't emboss.  Does anyone
have any idea what could be causing the problem.  Also, I know I've seen a
web address where it can be downloaded, since the original site no longer
exists.  Does anyone know where the program can be obtained?  Maybe
something happened to it when I sent it to her, in the zipping, emailing and
unzipping process.  Thanks.

Cindy

"Determine that the thing can and shall be done, and then...find the way."
Abraham Lincoln