[gui-talk] A WinTrans question

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Sat Aug 1 21:07:03 UTC 2009

Cindy,

As I wrote privately, it would be helpful to know if there was anything at all in her BRF file.  Do we know absolutely that
she has the path to her document correct?   Has she changed any configuration settings?  If her document is not too
personal, you or she could send it to me and I can try to translate it with NFBTRANS without WINTRANS to see if there
is an error of some kind.  I don't know what else can be done as it seems there is almost certainly something that is not
right in her installation, or maybe something in the text file itself.

Best regards,

Steve