[gui-talk] [Bulk] anyone know where Albert Griffith might be?

Joel Deutsch jdeutsch at dslextreme.com
Tue Aug 4 17:37:27 UTC 2009

Hmm. I'm not sure what "trophy wife" means coming from this context, but
it's pretty much a dig elsewhere. And the addition of the mother-in-law
calls to mind the Ernie K. Doe song, not pleasant thoughts.

In any case, I'm not trying to track him down for Interpol. I don't need to
know his exact coordinates. But it's a relief to know he hasn't bought the
farm.

Thank you.