[gui-talk] NVDA Won't start.

Kenlawrence124 at aol.com Kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Wed Aug 5 20:08:49 UTC 2009

Hi List members, Ken here.  This morning when I had my Jaws, and my
window-eyes both timed out, I tried to switch to NVDA which is my third  option.
I hear the start sound, then an error sound from windows, then the  shutdown
sound.  I don't hear an audible error message to tell me what  maybe is
happening, and Don't see a prepare in NVDA only the read me, and the  uninstall
and a link to go to the site.  I don't want to have to uninstall,  since
that would take a while on Dial up to go back to the Internet to get a new
copy.  Got any ideas?

I pledge to  participate actively in the efforts of the national federation
of the blind to  achieve equality, opportunity, and security for the blind;
to support the  policies and programs of the federation; and abide by it's
constitution.
steps!
=JulystepsfooterNO115)