[gui-talk] Outlook 2003

Don H lmddh50 at comcast.net
Mon Aug 10 12:49:11 UTC 2009

The choices for Email addresses that come up are not in my contact list.
For instance if I would Email you directly the next time I start a new Email
and hit a letter that is the first letter in your address it comes up.
However you are not in my contact list.  Lets say that the Email address
starts with George if I do a search on my computer for the word george
nothing comes up.