[gui-talk] free daisy player

Joel Deutsch jdeutsch at dslextreme.com
Wed Aug 12 18:57:12 UTC 2009

Allen,

I'm sorry, but I just don't share some of your experience with devices nor
understand a lot about the issues you describe so fervently. I don't own a
Stream nor any type of a PDA at all, let alone the one you name below, which
I've never even heard of.  I haven't followed the thread about BookSense and
so have no idea what it might be (a device of some sort, I'm supposing).

so if I were you, I wouldn't waste more time on me, here, regarding these
issues. I say that respectfully, but hope you see that I'm not on the same
page or in the same ball park or however you'd choose to put it.

The truth is that I was trying to follow some of this and got awfully
bewildered because of what may have been someone saying "NLS" when they were
thinking RFB&D, or something as simple as that. Again, let me just be a
lurker about this issue from now on, because I'm not face to face with any
of this stuff.
Sorry. And thanks.
just b4een sseems got .sip