[gui-talk] free daisy player

Ray Foret jr rforetjr at comcast.net
Wed Aug 12 21:28:46 UTC 2009

Excuse me?  How many times do we have to say this?  NLS DOES NOT CHARGE,
FOR, USER KEYS, TO PLAY TALKING BOOKS, ON THE, STREAM!!!!!  I should know,
as do many others here.

Sincerely,
The Constantly BAREFOOTED Ray

"Old friend, what are you looking for?  After those many years abroad you
come With images you tended Under foreign skies Far away from your own land"
George Seferis

Phone or Fax::
+1 (985) 360-3614
Cell: