[gui-talk] Windows 64 bit

Mike Arrigo n0oxy at charter.net
Thu Aug 13 00:54:28 UTC 2009

These hard drives should work fine. You may run in to some other
incompatibilities though with some third party hardware and software.
In general, I advise people to stay away from windows 64 bit, unless
you have a direct need for it. At this point, there's really no
advantage to it, and you may run in to some incompatibilities. Of
course, if you're buying a new computer, you can't always control what
it comes with.