[gui-talk] free daisy player

Joel Deutsch jdeutsch at dslextreme.com
Thu Aug 13 04:00:39 UTC 2009

Sherri,

It's okay this time. I let them sit down in my kitchen and share some of the
pasta with scallops and white wine that I'd  made for supper, and then we
started chatting about current events and stuff and they decided to leave me
alone for awhile. But that was scary, because I heard on talk radio that
they're going to kill me eventually. But I avoided death this time, anyway!