[gui-talk] Downloading to NLS digital player

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 13:27:33 UTC 2009

Pam, you go into the folder that contains all the files of your talking book
that you want to copy to the thumb drive. You then select all files. I
copied them to the clipboard and then pasted them onto my thumb drive. If
there are no existing folders on your thumb drive, they automatically go
into the root directory. HTH.
Sherri