[gui-talk] Looking for laptop articles on AFB access World

Joel Deutsch jdeutsch at dslextreme.com
Fri Aug 14 17:18:20 UTC 2009

Gerald,

by short lie cycles, I take you to mean short product lives in the
marketplace, rather than meaning that they break down really quickly? Yes?

On a second point, what do you mean by saying that ordinary laptops don't
have audibility features? My Dell desktop PC doesn't have any such features,
either, and didn't until I installed Jaws and Open Book. So how could
Windows laptops be any more delinquent in this sense, with leaving out the
Mac with Voice Over again?