[gui-talk] Looking for laptop articles on AFB access World

Joel Deutsch jdeutsch at dslextreme.com
Sun Aug 16 02:49:22 UTC 2009

i know about Consumer reports, of course. Or whatever is more polite to say.
I just don't listen to the LS tapes I get of it, too time consuming , but
when I could read print I spent hours perusing issues of Consumer Reports
and knew a lot about all sorts of stuff, from vacuum cleaners to cars. but
the heart gets weary, thinking that way. Forward. Forward.

Thanks. didn't know the NLS itself put out that computer publication. i
assume it's online? I'll check into it.