[gui-talk] Looking for laptop articles on AFB access World

Joel Deutsch jdeutsch at dslextreme.com
Sun Aug 16 02:58:38 UTC 2009

Oh, the BARD site? I thought that was just for books. Do you mean the NlS
newsline site? If you do, I can tell you you don't get any handy tables of
contents for each issue that's up of The New Yorker. you have to go a couple
of steps into it and then you just see the headline and desdriptive subhead
of an article.

I don't know.
conteents BARd ----- Original Message -----