[gui-talk] Basic inquiry about Mac, including the laptops

Joel Deutsch jdeutsch at dslextreme.com
Sun Aug 16 03:57:50 UTC 2009

Eek! That's a little scary. To be honest, and here you'd have to be
knowledgeable about Jaws to get this, someone on the JFW list just brought
up the command for making jaws speak what's on the clipboard. It involves a
stretch I really don't care for. Let's see, what was it. Insert (jaws key on
numpad), right Windows key, and letter x. That's a piano player sort of
stretch on my right hand. There are some other keystrokes for jaws that are
at least that stretchy, but none that involve *five* keys! Wow. and yes, a
laptop was what had piqued my interest, so this is interesting to learn. I
have a feeling I'm not going to become a hip and groovy Mac guy. Too much
learning curve and other impediments. I've got stuff to do, and that kind of
learning time isn't a hobby I care to pursue.

Interesting. Very interesting.
isn't intereting stretfchy  somn----- Original Message -----