[gui-talk] Traffic on the list

Joel Deutsch jdeutsch at dslextreme.com
Mon Aug 17 17:57:39 UTC 2009

boy, that's pretty imperious. And, if it need be noted, even at its most
vigorous, traffic on this list is nothing compared to  many lists I'm
subscribed to or to which I've been subscribed and still remember well.
"Mass delete?" This sounds like a pretty emotional reaction, not a rational
response. Which is fine. But it belies the apparent clarity of thought
expressed so haughtily below. Next time I want to shut someone up who's
looking for a bit of informative and personal exchange about something when
I'm not in the mood,I'll just tell them to go Google it. Just who's being
uncivil here is arguable, at best.

In my humble opinion, yadda yadda. Of course.