[gui-talk] Traffic on the list

albert griffith albertgriffith at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 17 19:57:00 UTC 2009

I've switched list subscriptions three or four time over the ten years I've
been using computers and it's always been a difficult decision.  I've always
wanted to blame those few people on the list who don't see things the way I
did when I su bscribed.  I guess some have to go as we grow.  There's
nothing permanent but change.