[gui-talk] Traffic on the list

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Mon Aug 17 20:27:40 UTC 2009

As moderator I must say, you make a good point.  Further, I have been
tolerant of the NLS discussion -- even participated in it, but it is
really off topic for this list.  If you want to discuss digital book
matters, there are lists that are better suited- we host one DTB-Talk

and there are others.

One thing I sometimes do, and should do more (smile,) is that I have
each list filtered into its own mailbox.  If I then read a message
that I might want to reply to, I close it, and keep reading down the
messages.  If no one answers the question, or makes the point I want
to make, by the time I get to the end of the messages, then I
reply.  This practice will help in not getting 15 responses to what a
net book is.

David Andrews, Moderator