[gui-talk] Fwd: Coming up on Main Menu for August 22, 2009

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Thu Aug 20 13:32:44 UTC 2009

 From:    Jamie Pauls jamiepauls at sbcglobal.net
 To:      announce at acbradio.org

On this week's edition of Main Menu:

We hear highlights from an episode of the Blind World Blog and Podcast where
Shane Jackson engages in a round-table discussion about using Syrinx, a
Twitter client for the Mac. Continuing our "highlights" theme, we hear the
first installment of what promises to be a multipart series on scripting
with Window-Eyes which was taken from a training class held in March of this
year.

Main Menu airs on Saturdays at 1:00 UTC; that's Fridays at 9:00 Eastern time
in the U.S.

Subscribe to the Main Menu RSS feed by going to:

http://mainmenu.acbradio.org/rss.php

Regards Steve
Email:  srp at internode.on.net
MSN Messenger:  internetuser383 at hotmail.com