[gui-talk] Fwd: The Optacon, Ediroll recorder, lessons in audio and addition to the colour detector on Innovations this week

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Sat Aug 22 11:26:25 UTC 2009

 From:    Naama Erez naama at theglobalvoice.info
 To:      whats on whatson at theglobalvoice.info

Hello everyone,

Once again, a packed, varied and interesting Innovations this week.
We start off with a tiny segment referring back to the Cobolt Colour
detector from last week, thanks to a loyal listener who wrote in.
We move on to discuss the Optacon. Steve Bauer gives a wonderful talk,
explaining functionality and features, and it is very clear why it is still
so popular.
We move on to an extensive review  by Jorgen Hansson of the edirol R09HR -
an amazing high end recorder.
We round things up with a short and fascinating lesson  from Chrissie about
the history of audio.
All this and more on Innovations, only on The Global Voice
www.theglobalvoice.info
Innovations first airs on Tuesday at 17UTC, that's 1pm US eastern, 10am US
Pacific and 7pm in Central Europe.
There are quite a few repeats throughout the week, which you will find on
our schedule, and the program will also be available from our program
gallery.
So please join Chrissie Cochrane for another fascinating and informative
segment of Innovations, only on The Global Voice
www.theglobalvoice.info
Sincerely,
Naama Erez
Executive Producer
Innovations
  -- The Global Voice, the radio station helping the world's blind and
sighted communities see eye to eye.
http://www.theglobalvoice.info

Regards Steve
Email:  srp at internode.on.net