[gui-talk] Accessible phones mailing list?

Joel Deutsch jdeutsch at dslextreme.com
Thu Aug 27 03:52:18 UTC 2009

The only blind phone list I'm subscribed to is solely to do with Verizon
phones, and I'd like to get a broader idea of what's out there, even though
I'm afraid I'll find that most of the options will be fairly expensive smart
phones to which you have to add one of the several screen reader software
packages for another bunch of dollars. But nonetheless I'd like to get a
general idea of what's current. Besides the Orator-Blackberry tour combo
that was just posted about.

Thanks.