[gui-talk] Microsoft Outlook 2003 and 2007

Curtis Chong curtischong at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 29 19:01:16 UTC 2009

Steve:

I have switched to Outlook 2007, and I agree with the last person who posted
on this subject.  The ribbon only appears when creating or reading messages,
and items that are hard to find in the ribbon can easily be moved to the
quick access toolbar.  I find that HTML message are sometimes impossible to
read directly--one has to view the message in a browser (there is a button
in the ribbon for that).  Other than the fact that using Outlook 2007 takes
more keystrokes, it not a major problem.

Cordially,

Curtis Chong