[gui-talk] Word 2003 help

qubit lauraeaves at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 29 23:23:15 UTC 2009

Hi all --
I have been juggling programs, copying and pasting text here and there etc,
and I suddenly discovered that something I did put Word into a mode where it
types over (and erases) the text that the cursor is sitting on. I know there
is a toggle to have it overtype or insert behind, but I have no idea what
that keystroke is. Does anyone know it off the top of their head? It is very
frustrating using Word in this mode when you need to do a lot of inserts.
Thanks!
--le