[gui-talk] Fwd: News about Explorer 8, news from the BBC, jaws and word 2007, voice e mail, pedals and more audio, all on Innovations this week!

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Sun Aug 30 03:47:54 UTC 2009

 From:   Naama Erez naama at theglobalvoice.info
 To:      whats on whatson at theglobalvoice.info

Boy is the Innovations package big this week!
We start off with some news about keystroaks for Jaws and Window eyes with
explorer 8, then we hear some news about audio description from the BBC.
We
move on to hear about a new book about Jaws 10 and Word 2007, learn about a
really cool voice e mail program, learn about pedals for music keyboards,
and round things up with another installment in the "Everything you might
want to know about audio" series.
Innovations first airs on Tuesdays at 17UTC, that's 1pm US eastern, 10am US
pacific and 7pm in Central Europe.
There are also quite a few repeat times, and of course, you can always go to
our program gallery.
All this happens on the best, the most informative, interactive and
entertaining station on the net
www.theglobalvoice.info
So join Chrissie Cochrane for what promises to be another exciting
installment of Innovations.
Sincerely,
Naama Erez
Executive producer
Innovations
  -- The Global Voice, the radio station helping the world's blind and
sighted communities see eye to eye.
http://www.theglobalvoice.info

Regards Steve
Email:  srp at internode.on.net