[gui-talk] Which companies shoud I contact?

qubit lauraeaves at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 3 05:23:08 UTC 2009

what type of company do you want to work with? Freedom Scientific and GW
Micro produce the jaws and window eyes screen readers. There are also
scan-and-read programs K1000 and OpenBook that have the ability to do OCR on
pdf and other documents scanned from a printed page and then read the text.
What is it you want to accomplish? What a laugh it would be if you got
rejected by all the current big wigs and started your own company and it
took off.
I am a computer science grad and therefore am interested in the approach you
take.  Aren't you the same person who posted once before with a way of
marking up pdf documents?
Sounds like your system purports to solve all the world's problems, which
may or may not be possible--which seems likely as the problems have  been
worked on for decades and no one else has a simple solution.
If you got together with an access company, perhaps you could see some of
the problems they are dealing with.
--le