[gui-talk] Installing paid AVG versus Microsoft Security Essentials

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 22:00:28 UTC 2009

I know that MSE  is free, but I like some of my programs that are on my computer for getting rid of spyware. It recommends that I uninstall all of them before installing MSE.

My other choice is to go up to the paid version of AVG,since I have been trying the trial version. I would like to run it on two computers. Would I have to pay twice the price for the program to do so? If so, I will go to MSE. I have to decide today so any help would be very much appreciated. Thank you.

Sherri Brun
flmom2006 at gmail.com
There is a Braille literacy crisis in America.
You can be part of the solution.

https://catalog.usmint.gov/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CategoryDisplay?langId=-1&storeId=10001&catalogId=10001&identifier=4000