[gui-talk] Installing Microsoft Security Essentials

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 04:30:55 UTC 2009

I am thinking of going with MSE from Microsoft. I was looking through instructions and it said to not only uninstall other antivirus programs, but all spyware protection programs as well. I like the spyware programs I currently have installed on my computer. I will uninstall AVG, of course, but is it necessary to also uninstall SuperAntiSpyware? Please let me know as I need to install an antivirus program as soon as possible. Thanks in advance for your help.
Sherri Brun
flmom2006 at gmail.com
There is a Braille literacy crisis in America.
You can be part of the solution.

https://catalog.usmint.gov/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CategoryDisplay?langId=-1&storeId=10001&catalogId=10001&identifier=4000