[gui-talk] Fwd: Reminder: send us your tech questions

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Fri Dec 4 11:40:43 UTC 2009

 From:    Julia Johnson julia at theglobalvoice.info
 To:      spicerack at thespicerack.org

On the 15 of December 2009, Innovations is there for you. We are here to
answer your technical questions, and we are even willing to research the
answers.
Join Chrissie Cochrane and Geoff Shang as they attempt to answer all the
questions you may have about technology,  high or low.
The show will be pre recorded, so that we can choose the best questions and
give the best answers.
Please submit anytechnical question you may have via e mail to
innovations at theglobalvoice.info
by 23:59UTC on Friday, the 11 of December 2009. That's 6:59US eastern
and
3:59pm US Pacific on Friday the 11.
The show will air on Tuesday 15 December at 17UTC on the Global Voice
www.theglobalvoice.info
With the usual repeat times, and will also air on Radio For Life
www.radioforlife.net on the following Wednesday and Sunday, and on Taping
For The Blind
www.tapingfortheblind.org
on the following Friday.
So come on, think of the best question you can come up with, challenge our
team, and please don't be shy. It doesn't need to be a suffisticated
question, and there is no such thing as a silly question.
Remember that e mail address
innovations at theglobalvoice.info
we are waiting to hear from you.

Regards Steve