[gui-talk] Installing Microsoft Security Essentials

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 16:57:14 UTC 2009

There's a tool out on the web called the Norton Removal Tool, which
you can likely search for on Google, that will assist in removing all
of the Norton items from your computer. After doing this, the Security
Essentials package is very easy to install. I'm running it on both my
home desktop PC and my netbook.

Wayne