[gui-talk] Fwd: New Window-Eyes Scripts for TeamTalk

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Sat Dec 12 12:54:20 UTC 2009

From:	J.J. Meddaugh  jj at bestmidi.com

I'm pleased to announce the release of scripts for the popular TeamTalk voice chat client.
Written in colaberation with Stephen Clower, this script provides enhanced functionality
for the TeamTalk application.
 Version 4.0 of TeamTalk is highly recommended, and the classic interface must be used for the scripts to function. We have not tested these with TeamTalk 3, though parts may work.

Script features include:
Obtain the name of the current channel, current topic, or the contents of the chat window using hotkeys. Additional key labels are added to make navigation simpler.
The status of voice activation (on or off) is spoken when Control-Shift-V is pressed, or press a hotkey to hear the current status without toggling it. When pressing arrow
keys in the "position users" window, the new position will be read automatically. If the Progressindicator script is loaded, the TeamTalk progress bar is automatically disabled, as it is generally not relevant.

It's available on Script Central through the usual methods.
If you're looking for a public TeamTalk server, sign up for a  free account at
http://www.zonebbs.com

Please write me with any comments or suggestions.

J.J. Meddaugh - ATGuys.com
A premier Licensed Code Factory and KNFB Reader distributor

Regards Steve
Email:  srp at internode.on.net
MSN Messenger:  internetuser383 at hotmail.com
Skype:  steve1963