[gui-talk] setting up a wireless printer question

plume blume at verizon.net
Sun Dec 13 13:09:22 UTC 2009

Hello Everyone,
I am planning to buy a wireless printer.
I was reading that you must connect a wireless printer to your "router".
Is this "router the same as the DSL router?
Do I buy a wireless router and plug it into a port of my DSL router?
This is all new to me and I would like to have my Laptop in one part of my
house and leave the printer in another room.
If anyone has any advice or can tell me what to buy to set up a wireless
printer system I would appreciate it.
Thanks,
From, Tom Blume
Voicemail: 206-312-7844