[gui-talk] Fwd: Article: blindness licked by new tecnology

James Pepper b75205 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 16:26:05 UTC 2009

I was at a Christmas party and this lady was telling us about a lady she
knew who lost sight in one eye and they were worried about her loosing the
sight in the other eye due to sympathetic shock.  I was wondering if this
device for seeing with tongues could be used to stop the effects of
sympathetic shock and enable the other eye to function properly.  I would
like to know who should I contact on this idea.

I thought that Steve Pattison wrote something on this and I remembered this
email.

Sincerely,

James G. Pepper