[gui-talk] Updates

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Fri Dec 18 19:41:47 UTC 2009

JAWS Key + F11 will get you into the System Tray and you arrow up and down
till you find the Updates icon. Hitting ENTER is equivalent to a
right-click; this gives you choices including that to install; hitting Alt+D
is a double-left-click and also gets you into the dialogue in this instance.

Once you trigger the updates, you can continue to use your computer.

Mike