[gui-talk] Updating RSS feeds with IE7?

Gerardo Corripio gera1027 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 21:30:37 UTC 2009

Hi guys: I got adventurous and started playing around with the RSS feature
within IE7 and have some questions:
1.-According to what I've read on the Jaws Headquarters page from which I
got the initial steps to go forward in this adventure even though IE isn't
opened the feed page comes up by itself but I see no logic because (apart
from not working) wouldn't IE have to be opened (though I might not be using
it at the moment) for the update feeds feature to work?
2.-Suppose I want to download a podcast that's available on the page. Can I
choose the Download Attachment feature for each individual feed? Let's say I
want to download the FSCast and Serotalk podcasts but for the other feeds
only want to know when and what's the podcast about deciding upon which to
manually download can this be done?
Thanks in advanced for any ideas.
Gerardo